Send your application and documents to

What documents do I need?
1Scan of secondary school certificate, 11−12 years of education (with notarized translation);
2. Scan of the first page of your travel passport (with a notarized Russian translation) + old Russian visa if you have one*
3. Scan of your personal application form (questionnaire) 
4. Scan of your application for admission
5. University invitation form for study visa (if you need a visa*)

Please send all documents in 1 email!

+7 (8442) 38-30-63